As an ISO/IEC 17205 accredited laboratory in northeast Ohio, e2b calibration offers Cleveland calibration services to customers with local pick-up and delivery available upon request. e2b calibration has grown significantly in recent years, becoming a reliable and reputable instrument calibration and repair lab in Cleveland, Ohio.
As an accredited laboratory, e2b calibration has been formally recognized by the accreditation board to be a competent provider of high quality calibration services that meet the requirements for the ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation. E2b calibration has made additional investments to ensure quality while maintain rapid turnaround times by automating certain calibration processes such as temperature and humidity control, precision calibration of pressure gauges, flow meters, and vacuum equipment.
CLEVELAND CALIBRATION SERVICES OFFERED BY E2B CALIBRATION
- Aviation and avionics instruments
- Flow meters
- Electrical & electronic instruments calibration
- RF and microwave calibration
- Pressure (both gauges and transducers) calibration
- Vacuum calibration
- Pipettes & other medical devices
- Torque calibration
- High vacuum instruments
- Force (both tension and compression) calibration
- Gas flow meter calibration
- Humidity calibration
- Physical-dimensional calibration
- Temperature Calibration
- Liquid Flow meter calibration
- And more
The e2b calibration asset portal, accessible by all e2b calibration customers, provides 24/7 access to certificates of calibration, equipment calibration due reporting, calibration order status, and accounting information.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF USING E2B CALIBRATION FOR CLEVELAND CALIBRATION SERVICES
- ACLASS Accreditation audits include full assessment to ISO-17025: 2005 and ANSI/NCSL Z-540-1-1994
- Standards traceable to NIST, equivalent national or international sources, or physical constants, as appropriate
- Test Uncertainty Ratio (TUR) of 4:1 or better is typical
- Records of the history of each calibration standard
- Calibration tolerances based on manufacturer’s specifications or customer requirements
- Calibrated items labeled and the calibration access sealed where appropriate
- Proactive customer notification for any out-of-tolerance conditions discovered in our in-house asset calibration recall system
e2b calibration’s continuous growth and success was made evident when the lab, along with it’s sister company, e2b teknologies, were named to the 2018 Crain’s Fast 50 list, a distinguished list of the 50 fastest growing privately owned companies in Cleveland, Ohio. The company was also named to the 2018 Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 list for the fifth consecutive year, a list of the fastest growing companies in Northeast Ohio’s Lake and Geauga counties based on growth over the previous five-year period.
“We are always taking steps to ensure our growth does not impact our level of service,” said John Moss, General Manager of e2b calibration in a recent press release. “Regardless of how many customers we have, our goal is to ensure that each customer feels as though they are our top priority. By adding new technicians and empowering them with the right tools and automation they need to follow calibration best practices at all times, we will continue to provide our customers with the efficiency and quality they have come to expect from e2b calibration.”
e2b calibration provides accredited test equipment calibration and repair services for customers throughout Northeast Ohio and the United States, including nearby Cleveland suburbs such as Willoughby, Euclid, Lakewood, Parma, North Olmsted, Shaker Heights, Wickliffe, Mayfield Heights, Solon, Mentor, Painesville, Chardon, Lorain, Elyria, Strongsville, Twinsburg, Aurora, Kent, Hudson, Brunswick, Medina, and other Ohio cities such as Akron, Canton, Youngstown Toledo, and many more.